Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Interview with photographer Sergey Melnitchenko

About you:
Sergey Melnitchenko 
Born in 1991 in Mykolayiv, Ukraine. 
Nowadays lives and works in Chengdu, China. 
Member of 
UPHA - Ukrainian Photographic Alternative


              What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you?  

Nowadays it’s my surrounding, my work, and the place where I’m living. Everything what I’m doing.


     
            Describe some of your projects
I have different kind of projects but most of them are dedicated to the theme of Male Nudity.



            Your main concept.
I love to do what I’m thinking about at the moment, it can be different themes and it can be seen in my works.



               Tell us about your experience as  photographer what did it give you?
Started to make photos at 2009 but I think that more serious works started to appear from 2012.


                 Three adjectives to describe yourself.
good-humoured
purposeful
active


                A film, a book and a song
lots of different kinds


              What camera do you use?  lense?
Nikon, Fujifilm



             Tell about exhibition if you ‘ve had any.
Fist one was 3 years ago. Unfortunately couldn’t visit foreign exhibitions in other countries, that’s sad.



            Do you sell prints? How do you make it and where can someone buy?
Sell, yes. All information people can have if write me – melnitchenko13@gmail.com
Or visit:




            What was your most big success? 
I think that my biggest success was when I took camera first time in my hands.



           Favourite photographer.
I like photography as art. I love to see good photographs which ispire and it doesn’t matter to me who made them.



       What is your occupation, job, interest besides photography. describe it.
I’m working as a dancer and a model in China now. Also was working as a teacher of English language in Ukraine.


         
           Which advice would you give someone who wants to become a (professional) photographer?
Do what You want to do and if You feel that it’s Yours, don’t stop.



          Do you work as photographer? 
Was working in Ukraine as a wedding photographer, it’s very boring.


                                             

            Your plans.
Work, party, make new projects.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...